Circa Sports Guarantees $12,000,000 in Prizes for 2022
2021 Winner 4th Quarter & 10th Place
2021 Survivor Winner!
4th Place Finisher 2021
Reasons to Play the Circa Millions
2nd Place Finishers 2018
Congratulations Smokey Hill Elite - 5th Place, 2019 SuperContest
Over $4,000,000 won by VFP clients
- $1,500 Entry Fee. 3 entry max. Must be 21 to enter
- Must sign up in person, Proxies permitted to submit picks
- 2019 had 3328 entrants with total prize money of $4,592,640
- Sign-ups are January 13th thru September 12th (3pm)
- 2020... Quartely Prizes $100K 1st, 25K 2nd, and 10K 3rd
- 2019... SuperContest Reboot - Entry Fee $500
- 2018... SuperContest pays top 100 places
- 2017... SuperContest Gold version - Entry Fee $5,000
- $1,000 Entry fee. 3 entry maximum. Proxies permitted.
- In 2019, 1875 entrants with total prize money of $1,875,000
- Guaranted Prize Money with 100% return (No Rake)
- Signups will begin in March and go thru 9/12/20
- 2.5 Million in Guaranteed Prize Money
- Payouts for top 30 Places
- $100K quarterly prize for 1st and $25K for 2nd
- Circa will also be offering a Survivor Pool in 2020
- $1 Million Dollar Guaranteed Prize - $1,000 entry fee
- Visit our Circa Sports page for more details!
When you sign up for the SuperContest, we will meet at your convenience, not the other way around. We schedule individual appointments so you will not be waiting around for us.
We offer the latest deadlines and Saturday submissions at no extra cost.
We are here to make sure you get your picks in, responding to questions and helping you have a great contest experience.
We offer quality proxy services for the Supercontest as well as all of your other contest needs in Las Vegas. We are professional, dependable, and we provide great service for our clients.
A proxy is someone that you authorize to submit your contest picks for you. Use of a proxy is perfectly legal under Nevada Gaming Law. So don't miss entering the Supercontest just because you live out of state. Click here to see a copy of the official Supercontest Rules.
Tom worked as an attorney in Washington, DC for 16 years before coming to Las Vegas and opening Vegas Football Proxy. He is very happy to be here helping people follow their passions and enjoy themselves.
Tom is 100% reliable. He is well organized with a good attention to detail and he is absolutely dedicated to making sure that you get everything you need from your proxy service. If you call Tom with a question, you will always get a call back.